Join horse lover and photographer Manuela Stefan on a replenishing experience of connecting with Source energy with the help of horses and nature.
You will have the opportunity to live extraordinary moments shoulder-to-shoulder with beautiful island horses, meditate by the ocean, take cleansing walks, while letting go of all undesirable inner obstacles and letting love in.
“Oh, where do I begin! The Ocean Horse Magic retreat St Lucia was the most wonderful vacation I have ever taken! This all thanks to Manuela and her extensive planning and care of the entire experience. Starting off, I love horses and have been around them all my life but had a bad fall a few years ago and needed to get past my trauma as it was. Manuela assured me that the retreat would help me through this and she was so correct! The care she put into us before, during and after the retreat was top notch.
From the location we stayed at to the stables and all of our meals, the days were amazing! It was my first time in the ocean with a horse and Manuela really made my dreams come true. I am so blessed to have met her, to have this experience and I will attend another horsey retreat with her!” (Teena T)”
– 7 nights at a beautiful eco lodge located on 60 acres of land
– 3 customized adventures with incredible St Lucian horses (off property, travel included)
– 3 organic, gourmet meals daily, prepared with love by our hostesses
– one full body massage session (1 hr long)
– a 40 pages coffee table book with photographs depicting the beauty of the island (including a few personalized pages for each guest)
– transfer from and to the Hewanorra International Airport (flights are not included in the above price)
Each retreat participant will have their special moments captured on camera beautifully and will receive a personalized coffee table art book after the retreat.
– Great opportunities to hang out (and even ride) with incredible island horses (be ready for some wonderful surprises!)
– Daily meditations on one of the private beaches located near the retreat’s property
– Morning Yoga in a 100 yrs old barn
– Leisurely walks in nature
– Enjoying delicious meals in great company
– Sharing circles with other lovely women, opening the heart and clearing the mind
– Relaxing deeply and connecting with the core of your being, while sharing breaths with the island horses. This is what they are waiting for!
“After participating in Manuela’s very first retreat in Mexico, I did not hesitate to book her second retreat on the beautiful island of St Lucia. Manuela told me it was going to be special, so I was already expecting a lot, but she still managed to blow my mind.
Very nicely put together, a good balance between horsey days and relaxing days, every day exceeding the previous one. She kept every activity a secret which I liked because it made me feel as if I was getting a present each day.
The name of the retreat couldn’t describe it better: we were in the ocean with the horses and it felt like magic!
This retreat heals you, it energizes you, it refreshes you! Whatever your soul and body are needing, you’ll receive from and experience with Manuela. Being around her positive and vibrant spirit and sharing that energy with and around horses, definitely has an impact on you. “(Julie H)
The open concept, cottage style accommodations are located on a 60 acre heritage site, organic farm, on the beautiful South-West Coast of St. Lucia.
Each cottage has a unique design and atmosphere, and comes equipped with refrigerator, hot water kettle, fans, mosquito nets, bed sheets, towels, hot showers, and a place to lock valuables.
The property includes an 18th century sugar mill, an authentic plantation house, and expansive grounds with fruit orchards, pastures, lily ponds and nature trails.
There are many resting areas, creative landscape features and viewing points. Natural trails run alongside the river, which once powered the sugar mill. There are several secluded beaches adjoining the estate, all within a few minutes’ walk.
You will enjoy three organic, gourmet meals daily, prepared with fresh ingredients…and love.
An alcoholic beverage will be included with every meal (additional beverages can be purchased individually).
USD 2,495 (shared)
USD 2,695 (single room in shared cottage)
USD 2,895 (single cottage)
For more information please email [email protected] or call +1.416.924.7457